All Content Copyright to Somewhere Down the Centerline. Powered by Blogger.

Cowboys Bore Me, Boys Annoy Me

>> Wednesday, January 26, 2011

"What's the worst thing about your job?"
"The long hours, and it's really lonely."
"Oh, I know what you mean. When I did rodeo in high school, it was really lonely."
"Really."

He could not understand how hard it is to live alone, working 12 hour days, and only seeing your boss and the barn dogs for days. He could not drop the comparison to his rodeoing days. He didn't get that I was exhausted all the time.

So, I dropped it, and I dropped him.
I'd rather be lonely.

-- Girl

2 comments:

Achieve1dream January 27, 2011 at 8:50 AM  

Aww . . . I don't know if this was recent, but sorry about the break up anyway. Hope you feel better soon.

Girl February 7, 2011 at 5:52 PM  

Thanks! Not too recent.. It's never too bad when you're the one who wants it, thank goodness.

Post a Comment


Girl, age 13. Horse, age.. A couple days?

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP