All Content Copyright to Somewhere Down the Centerline. Powered by Blogger.

Five Second Update & Preview

>> Friday, March 4, 2011

Maybe I watched Lion King too much as a small child, but I strongly believe in the circle of life. Everything has a purpose.

Everything, that is, except for fire ants.

Now, I'm not sure about the rest of the world, but in our lovely Southern state, these little critters run rampant.

Stay tuned...
(I'm in my last week of college before SPRING BREAK!! and midterms are killing me.. So, very soon!)

1 comments:

Achieve1dream March 8, 2011 at 1:31 AM  

I loved the Lion King. It was my favorite movie as a kid. Heck I still like to watch it. :) Good luck with midterms.

Post a Comment


Girl, age 13. Horse, age.. A couple days?

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP