All Content Copyright to Somewhere Down the Centerline. Powered by Blogger.

What up, readers?

>> Monday, April 4, 2011

Today, I looked at my blog's stats just for fun. 841 views in February!

I was all happy about this and relayed my excitement back to my mom.
"Yeah, at least half of those were your parents.."

At least a fourth of them were probably myself, editing or trying to find some inspiration. Or egotistically reading my own work... :)

But for that elusive 25% of you, this is a thank you for reading. For those of you that comment or email me or remind me in class or mention it at the Backyard Barn.. It's awesome to know someone's reading about my teenaged reasoning and ill-behaving horses.

Yes, I am a bad blogger.. Somewhere Down the Centerline's level of activity is a bit like a roller coaster. But roller coasters are fun, right? Right?

Oh, and make sure to send me your own blogs. As you all know, I'm a procrastinator to the max, and blogs are the perfect way to pass the time.. :)

Later! -- Girl

1 comments:

Achieve1dream April 4, 2011 at 11:32 PM  

There's nothing wrong with roller coasters. :D

Post a Comment


Girl, age 13. Horse, age.. A couple days?

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP