All Content Copyright to Somewhere Down the Centerline. Powered by Blogger.

The Fat Jack Mystery

>> Sunday, December 26, 2010

I have a confession to make.

When I came to More Inside Leg Stables, the Boss told me not to spoil to barn dogs by letting them in Clark.

.........

This did not last long.

The jack russell, Squeak, sleeps next to me with his head on the pillow. The other dog, Dolly, is more inclined to the pile of my dirty clothes.

Everyone in the barn knows.
Except for the Boss, who doesn't get to the barn in time to see me shooing them out of the camper. (More like throwing out in Squeak's case. His tiny body turns to lead when it's time to get up.)

She has, however, commented on Squeak's weight gain. I didn't mention that maybe, just maybe, there's been an influx of "people" food in his diet.

No need to stir up suspicion, but I think I'll cut back our dinners for two.

-- Girl

2 comments:

Achieve1dream December 28, 2010 at 5:26 PM  

I hope the Boss doesn't read this blog. ;D

Girl January 17, 2011 at 8:47 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment


Girl, age 13. Horse, age.. A couple days?

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP