All Content Copyright to Somewhere Down the Centerline. Powered by Blogger.

The Return of Somewhere Down the Centerline!

>> Sunday, April 8, 2012

It's been almost two years since I learned the joys of showering in a camper..

Where did time go?!

Anyway, ANNOUNCEMENT::
I will be returning to Clark this summer, teaching riding lessons, and hopefully getting some of my own saddle time again!!

So, stay tuned! You all know from previous experiences that kids + ponies + Girl = ... hilarity.

To remind you of what life with Clark (my lovely camper) was like before, check out some of my favorite moments.. Like the time I hiked through Hell (Pasture) and back or the time I almost had a heart attack in the camper.

Or check out my mom's favorite moments, about how we became horsepeople or why there is a tag for 'times I should have worn a real bra' on this blog. (... Oh yes, there is.)

In other news, my move to college was great! I miss riding and teaching, but I get to do both when I come home. (Which I try to almost every weekend.. I'm that Girl.) I'll be done with my Business and Economics major next spring and will finish my Psychology minor in Fall 2013.

And then I, Girl, will be a grown up. (!?!?!?!?! AHHHHHH.)

Chestnut Thoroughbred mares are less frightening.

More soon,
Girl

While you wait, one of my Littles, Ashton, jumping the Cow... Too cute, right??

1 comments:

Achieve1dream August 6, 2012 at 9:59 AM  

Yay the end is in sight (with school)!! Always a good thing lol. I'm looking forward to reading about your adventures again. :D

Post a Comment


Girl, age 13. Horse, age.. A couple days?

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP