All Content Copyright to Somewhere Down the Centerline. Powered by Blogger.

Enter at A.

>> Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Hey,

Let's suppose for a moment your name is Girl. Okay?

And you've just embarked on your own for the first time. Well, not true.. You do have your (slightly un)trusty steed by your side, but aside from her, you are alone.

It's sounds.. FANTASTIC!
Until..
Your showerhead breaks off.

Yes, welcome to my life. My name is Girl, and my trusty steed is Horse. I guess we make a good pair (You're supposed to group together the Young and Brash with the Young and Dangerous, right???) Anyway, today we moved from Backyard Barn to More Inside Leg Stables, where I will be feeding/mowing/cleaning/riding and Horse will be... Eating. Isn't that how it always goes?

Anyway, I crawled into Clark (the camper), shedding my windpants for some shorts and diving for the bed. Not that I was super tired, but
moving+college finals week+moving pony= one tired, stressed out kid.
The ability to chill is a highly underrated thing.

However, there was one issue with chill-age.. My legs clung together as if I sweated glue, and every time I moved, I felt my skin pulling apart. My chill-age died, and I rolled out bed and headed for the shower.

Now, for those of you who have never had the grace to shower in a camper, let me explain some things. Grab a large pizza box and stand on it. I don't care how "roomy" the shower looks, that is how much space you will have. Secondly, most campers come with a crappy little showerhead. I was kinda bummed about this, but lo and behold..

I turned on my shower and took down the showerhead and.. It broke. So I'm standing in the pizza box-sized shower as the newly freed hose is spraying the ceiling and the parts of the showerhead are clattering onto the floor.

Needless to say, it turned into a truck-stop shower, and tomorrow promises to test the true healing powers of duct tape...

Until next time,
Girl

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Girl, age 13. Horse, age.. A couple days?

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP