All Content Copyright to Somewhere Down the Centerline. Powered by Blogger.

Girl's Perfect Guy, according to the Littles

>> Thursday, June 14, 2012

This is what I heard from my backseat.

"You need a more handsomer man."
"And one that's not old!"
"And a lot more handsomer."
"Yeah! With a million dollars!"
"No, a billion!"
"A trillion!"
"A ka-jillion!"
"But he has to want to spend it all on your horse."
"Not his horse. YOUR horse."
"And he has to be nice! And like your horse too!"
"And dogs."
"And cats."
"And he's gotta love you."
"He has to make you feel like he's The One."

So, if anyone knows a single ka-jillionare who is nice and would like to spend all his money on my horse habit, please point him in my directions.

(I did ask them, "What if he's poor but he makes me feel like he's the One?"
And they both cried in unison, "Go for it!"
... Of course, they told me I had to be married before they were 13 so they could be flower girls without being tacky.
Clock's ticking, folks.)

1 comments:

Achieve1dream August 6, 2012 at 10:18 AM  

LOL!!! I love the flower girl comment. Where do they get these ideas??? That's awesome!

Post a Comment


Girl, age 13. Horse, age.. A couple days?

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP