All Content Copyright to Somewhere Down the Centerline. Powered by Blogger.

Survivor Week

>> Thursday, June 28, 2012

Whoaaa.

You said you would post every Monday, all summer?!

Um, well, boys and girls.. Just trying to do my civil duty and teach you that everything takes longer than you expect. Now you're prepared for the revenue office!

Just kidding, no one's prepared for the revenue office, so I don't go. Whoops.

Anywho.

This past couple of weeks have been killer for me, and I can't seem to get my feet underneath me. I spent the night in the barn which was as tragic as i'd imagined it. Then it was off to lifeguard at a pool party, sleep like I was dead, and launch into a housesitting job.

Which wouldn't be shabby, but my parents left for their anniversary on Tuesday.
I'm exhausted.

Today involved a carbon monoxide alarm, a trip to the horse vet's (everything was fine), a flat tire, a missing cat, a now neutered dog, and my now raging allergies.

Yay. Whine!

More when I get the chance.

- girl

1 comments:

Achieve1dream August 6, 2012 at 10:26 AM  

Sheesh!!! I hope things start looking up soon. I can totally relate on the allergies . . . the rest, not so much lol.

Post a Comment


Girl, age 13. Horse, age.. A couple days?

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP