All Content Copyright to Somewhere Down the Centerline. Powered by Blogger.

>> Saturday, May 29, 2010

Another quick snapshot,

I don't feed Friday and Saturday nights or all of Sunday. So when we have a short day on Friday, I'm in bliss.

Yeah, yeah. I've got saddles to scrub, water buckets to fill, but all of that passes time so quickly. So now I'm going over the barn for anything I might have missed. Singing.

"I've been waitin' all week just to have a good time, so bring on those cowboys and their pick up lines." Every horse hangs their head over their stall doors, amusement and curiosity playing on their faces.

I kiss each whiskered noses as I go, still singing away. When I collapse into Clark (my camper), I can't help but think that a warmblood is far more reliable than a cowboy any day, and a nicker the most sincere endearment ever.

1 comments:

Achieve1dream November 2, 2010 at 8:54 PM  

Hey where is part two of the Glitter story? I hope you start writing again. I really enjoy your writing style. :)

Post a Comment


Girl, age 13. Horse, age.. A couple days?

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP