All Content Copyright to Somewhere Down the Centerline. Powered by Blogger.

>> Sunday, May 16, 2010

This will be short and sweet due to the fact I am having to type it out on my cell phone.
Not happy.

Today was a show day, and I'm sleepy now.. Tomorrow is the Boss Mare's day off and my day to lunge all of our projects. Should be a nice and quiet day.

Hopefully the internet will be back up soon, but for now I'm going to dream about straight guys who ride and warmbloods with mega-suspension... And non-wiggle-inducing chocolate!

Sleep well, friends.
Girl

1 comments:

Max Steiner May 16, 2010 at 10:37 PM  

Sweet dreams, favorite daughter.

Post a Comment


Girl, age 13. Horse, age.. A couple days?

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP