All Content Copyright to Somewhere Down the Centerline. Powered by Blogger.

Prelude to: Girl, Glitter, and One Giant Pasture

>> Sunday, May 23, 2010

Now, I've been getting hate mail from some of you for not posting recently. You know who you are! It is NOT nice to text me each day...
"Still no update."

So what have I been up to, you ask? Where has the oh-so elusive Girl gone?
Walking.
Miles and miles and MILES of walking.

Let me tell you my personal work day horror story..

Mondays are the Boss Mare's day off. You cannot find her dragging the arenas or perching on her stool. You can't even find her if you follow the resident barn Jack Russell (usually a surefire indicator that the Boss is near). She leaves a list on the blackboard of things for me to do and heads into town.

Last Monday was not any different. She wrote a short to-do list - feed, fill water tanks, lunge all our working horses. I finished early and curled up to nap the afternoon away.
It was perfect.
I'm telling you.. I was over the moon about this day and how wonderful it had turned out.

[part 2 coming soon.. must sleep or not survive tomorrow! it is a Monday, afterall...]

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Girl, age 13. Horse, age.. A couple days?

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP